[Latingp] Agenda for the conference on 22nd of September - correction to the point 2

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Fri Sep 16 20:39:46 UTC 2016

I  wanted to be clear, and I made mistake. My proposal for rules and procedures was sent on 15th of September , yesterday e-mail, not on 17th.

Regards Mirjana

From: <latingp-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Mirjana -RNIDS <Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs>
Date: petak, 16. septembar 2016. 12.37
To: "LatinGP at icann.org" <LatinGP at icann.org>
Subject: [Latingp] Agenda for the conference on 22nd of September

Agenda for the conference call on 22nd of September, 2016

1.      Roll call

2.      Rules and procedures in everyday work of Latin GP- MT proposal sent to the list on 17th of September

3.      Latin GP proposal

a.      Text submitted by Sarmad, version 11 –  discussion

b.      Text submitted by Mirjana, version 12 - discussion

4.      AOB