[Latingp] face to face meeting

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Tue Apr 4 09:39:04 UTC 2017

Dear All,

I have set up a doodle poll at http://doodle.com/poll/fdh8ytt4dfrz7mm9.  Please indicate the days you can be available (plan to arrive a day earlier and leave late the third working day) for the 2.5 day face to face meeting.  Again, please be generous with the possibilities you mark, so that we can find a set of days which are suitable for most members.

I have just put in a representative time, but consider the days fully booked :-)

The meeting is being scheduled at ICANN's Istanbul Office.

Regards,
Sarmad