[Latingp] Work on comments from IP

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Tue Apr 4 14:22:11 UTC 2017

Dear GP members,

I have worked today on IP comments to our Proposal.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-b-lpjzhH37Za6-cU0GS09rJ0EnfrTEhBuXES0z5kHQ/edit?usp=sharing

I have enlightened some parts of text for consideration.

Mats has promised to look on 1.2.2 if it could be more acceptable to IP, or we shall remove it. It will be good if Meikal could help Mats with this comment

I have updated information in tables 2.1 and 2.2 about new members of GP.

I am asking now new members: Bakian, Elvin, Fiammetta, Nebiye and Violet to add relevant information about themselves to the same tables 2.1 and 2.2. I also would ask Sarmad to share their CVs with me, so I can put relevant information in the tables 2.1 and 2.2.

I have changed working plan trying to encompass IP comments. Sarmad helped me a lot with this task, thank you Sarmad.

GP needs volunteer to check   our Latin part of MSR-2 with attestation table it seems that some code points are missing. I would ask everyone to think about it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fFe-uo5Gbh6nxf3c8LIoP_UvOpGN9lH-8RoPXAdeq8c/edit?usp=sharing

There should be about 326 code points with diacritics included.

I want you all to read the new proposal, to comment it and give suggestions, so we can send another version of the proposal to IP after next conference call.

Regards Mirjana