[Latingp] Chatroom notes from Latin GP call - 25 April, 2017

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Tue Apr 25 18:06:08 UTC 2017

Dear All,
During Latin GP meeting today it was suggested that the GP should meet weekly to make faster progress, and most of the members on the call agreed.  Thus, we will be moving to a weekly schedule from now onwards, on same time and day.
I will send a revised invitation shortly with the updated schedule.
Talk to many of you next week.
Regards,
Sarmad