[Latingp] Keeping links and documents stable

Meikal Mumin meikal.mumin at uni-koeln.de
Sun Aug 6 11:00:10 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

I was trying to pick up some work today and noticed that the Google Docs
links referenced on the GPs webpage are not current anymore. I think we
should stop duplicating files for versioning purposes to keep resources
(and hyperlinks) stable. I for one have issues keeping up to date on which
files is the current revision, and end up spending a lot of time looking
through the groups emails to see which one was the latest.

Best,

Meikal