[Latingp] Keeping links and documents stable

Bill Jouris bill.jouris at insidethestack.com
Sun Aug 6 16:02:06 UTC 2017

I would suggest that, if we want to maintain old versions for possible reference, we rename the older ones when they are no longer current.  As Meikel says, repeatedly changing the name of the current version is asking for problems.
Bill

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 4:01 AM, Meikal Mumin<meikal.mumin at uni-koeln.de> wrote:   Dear colleagues,
I was trying to pick up some work today and noticed that the Google Docs links referenced on the GPs webpage are not current anymore. I think we should stop duplicating files for versioning purposes to keep resources (and hyperlinks) stable. I for one have issues keeping up to date on which files is the current revision, and end up spending a lot of time looking through the groups emails to see which one was the latest.
Best,
Latingp mailing list
Latingp at icann.org