[Latingp] FW: Transfer of list of languages from Google Docs Documents to Spreadsheets

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Wed Aug 16 15:16:35 UTC 2017

Sorry, I forgot to send my question to the whole GP.

Mirjana

From: Mirjana Tasić <Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs>
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 12:50
To: Meikal Mumin <meikal.mumin at uni-koeln.de>
Subject: Re: [Latingp] Transfer of list of languages from Google Docs Documents to Spreadsheets

Dear Meikal, dear colleagues

I have tried to convert Document to Spreadsheet, it works somehow, but most of the links incorporated in the document are lost. I also agree that it is much flexible to work with spreadsheet. Maybe, someone knows better way to convert doc to spreadsheet keeping the links in doc.?

Regards Mirjana