[Latingp] New updated schedule of telephone conferences

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Mon Aug 21 11:41:43 UTC 2017

Dear GP members,

Here is the new updated schedule of telephone conferences for the next month. As we agreed before, we shall have regular Repertoire and Variant group conferences every two weeks, and one GP conference every four weeks. GP members will have more time to devote it to Repertoire development.  So tomorow GP conference will be cancelled.

The timetable of telephone conferences starting from August the 1st are planned  as follows:

Week starts on Monday

Generation Panel

Repertoire group

Variant group