[Latingp] Draft comments to Cyrillic GP

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Fri Dec 1 16:58:58 UTC 2017

As a follow-up, I looked up ‘030B’ in our draft repertoire in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sj2moWEw4YFLFTcvsiRpjsQRyLZJ7SCnlF78OSYQg04/edit#gid=778535057 and didn’t find this code point. So, I’m inclined to remove the sequence 0079+030B from the variant set list, unless someone has a good reason to keep it.

-Dennis