[Latingp] Latin GP Variant Session 12

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Tue Dec 5 13:51:30 UTC 2017

Michael,

Thank you for the heads up. We’ll try to select your preferred option if that’s where the majority lands.

@mats.dufberg at iis.se we’d like your doodle vote in at your earliest convenience please. Thank you.

-Dennis

On 12/5/17, 3:13 AM, "Michael Bauland" <Michael.Bauland at knipp.de> wrote:

    Hi Dennis,

    On 04.12.2017 21:34, Tan Tanaka, Dennis wrote:
    > Dear Latin GP Variant team, et al
    >

    > Please respond to this doodle poll to regroup and continue the
    > cross-script variant analysis.
    >
    > https://doodle.com/poll/83znqf7aqa2a7vtc

    I just responded to the poll. Unfortunately, I can only join on Thursday
    the earliest slot (and then also just for the first 30 minutes). Friday
    evening there's a Christmas event of our company. Sorry about that.

    Cheers,

    Michael

         |       |
         | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
          -------                    Technologiepark
                                     Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                     44227 Dortmund
                                     Germany

         Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                     Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
         Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
         Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                     Register Court: