[Latingp] Table with EGDIS = 3,4 languages ready for work

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Wed Feb 1 17:33:35 UTC 2017

Dear GP members,

Sorry for my proposal to take 10 languages for the test. I thought we might get better estimation if we process more languages, forgetting that we have limited time for the test.

There is a new version of the table in Google docs with name of volunteers in column “GP member” for this step. I have allocated one language with EGIDS=3 and one with EGIDS=4 to every volunteer. I have chosen languages with more than 1.000.000 speakers. The link for the table is

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IVZvFVSjkxo4cj-r79j1CzMWLkalj7-19qBA5X0jEyM/edit?usp=sharing

I hope that everyone has the access granted to the table.

We have five volunteers for this step:

Denis, Mats, Michael, Mirjana and Sarmad.

I think it will be  useful that everyone put the time spent for processing selected language in the column “Processed”.

Regards Mirjana