[Latingp] Correcton of mistakes: Your answer to one question is needed until 18th of February

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Wed Feb 15 18:26:17 UTC 2017

Dear GP members,

I am trying to figure how many months are needed to finalize attestation of Latin script codes. In my previous letter I made a few mistakes, and I apologize for this.
If we take into consideration 300 languages with EGIDS 1-5 and if we need 20min on average for processing a language we need 100 man-hours for attestation.
It depends on number of volunteers how many months we need to finish attestation of code points.
If there is not enough volunteers for this task, so that we can finish the task in reasonable time frame, for example 6 months, we might consider to ask ICANN for help.

So please respond to my redefined question.

Could you devote 4 hours in next six months for attestation of Latin code points?

You can send your answer to my e-mail.

Sorry again for mistakes and confusion.

Regards Mirjana