[Latingp] Presentation for face to face meeting in Copenhagen

Meikal Mumin meikal.mumin at uni-koeln.de
Wed Feb 22 22:02:40 UTC 2017

Dear Mirjana,

thanks for preparing the draft. Looks good to me.

As for issues of interest, I think the disparity of the script using
community relevant to LatinGP and its consequences could be one isse, since
Chris is the third person to step down from a chair position (After Eric
Brunner-Williams and Cary Karp, I believe). Another issue could be the
inability to get community members representing the indigenous communities
of the Americas and Oceania/Pacifics region, as you already mentioned in
your slides.

Best wishes,

Meikal