[Latingp] Preparation for telephone conference on 26th of January

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Tue Jan 24 10:53:07 UTC 2017

Dear GP members

I’ll try to summarize what we have done in previous two weeks, and what we shall discuss during our next call:

1.       Information on Mats Dufberg and Denis Tan Tanaka added in tables in sections 2.1 and 2.2.1 of the Proposal

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eSk8rIwR4Kev9v0SJrllawVt_GWYBHVU-YB6Kkw36iA/edit

I am politely asking Denis and Mats to look to these tables and make necessary corrections

2.       We had some discussions on diacritics between Mats and Sarmad, this topic should be concluded, some volunteers needed to correct or add necessary information.

3.       Last week I sent the results of previous GP work. We must try to fill

3.2 Proposed schedules of meetings and teleconferences

Next call is scheduled for 26th od January. Sarmad will soon circulate the remainder.

Best regards  Mirjana