[Latingp] Latin GP meeting at ICANN 58

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Thu Jan 26 04:17:51 UTC 2017

Dear All,

We are planning to organize a 75 minute face to face meeting for the Latin
GP at ICANN 58.  For those who are coming to Copenhagen, it will be an
opportunity to meet each other and work together.  For those who are not
attending, we will arrange for remote participation.

If you are planning to be at ICANN 58, please let us know, so that we can
get a count of members anticipated in the meeting.  You can email me offlist
and I will compile and share the final list of people attending.

Please note that these sessions are by default open and published, to allow
for the larger community at ICANN to interact with the GPs during these face
to face meetings, unless requested by the GP to make it closed.  Please let
me know.

Regards,
Sarmad