[Latingp] Finalization of V02 of principles for inclusion and exclusion of code points in the Repertoire

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Sat Jul 1 14:09:46 UTC 2017

Dear Repertoire group members,

During our next meeting on July the 4th, we shall finalize new version of Principles. I want to thank very much to Ahmed for his contribution.

Please consider carefully the proposed document.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VxRRJSHgI7-288Y_E9dgMpvKQPSKNgrfseaOnhlznfo/edit?usp=sharing

I have granted editing rights to all members of the Panel.

After this meeting we shall have version pf Principles ready for public comment.

Regards Mirjana