[Latingp] Access to Latin GP Dropbox

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Fri Jul 7 07:50:41 UTC 2017

Dear All,

I have given access to the Latin GP dropbox to you, following the decision during the face to face meeting.  If you have not received an email with the link or cannot access the dropbox, please let me know offlist and I will provide you with the access.

We will share this space to share our documents and reference materials.  I will keep organizing these materials into folders as these are shared.

As a start, there is also a good book in the dropbox which lists the letters of different languages spoken in Africa.  It would be a good reference for those working on these languages.

Regards,
Sarmad