[Latingp] Latin GP Variants Session 3 - Notes July 14

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Fri Jul 14 18:28:05 UTC 2017

Bill,

Thanks. My feedback below.

I will add what we talked about the Similarity Principle to which we are going to use the Unicode PDF charts to establish visual similarity. I will also add the definition of visual similarity to our work document, that is, the code points that were designed to be visually identical by the Unicode Consortium.

-Dennis