[Latingp] Repertoire WG: Notes from the conference call on 18th of July, 2017

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Fri Jul 21 18:43:59 UTC 2017

Dear GP members,

Please find the notes from last conference call.

Any comments corrections and suggestions are the most welcome.

Meikal has changed the principles as we discussed.

I have made some changes to the instructions to include last suggestions how we shall fill the Repertoire spreadsheet.

I am asking Mats to check the new text I added, and to correct everything he finds appropriate.

Regards Mirjana

Notes from the conference call on 18th of July, 2017

Agenda:

  1.  Roll call
  2.  Finalization of Principles for inclusion an exclusion of code points for Latin script
  3.  Finalization of Instructions for attesting Latin letters in MSR2 using available sources, starting from language alphabets side
  4.  How to proceed with languages processing for creating repertoire
  5.  AOB

Minutes:

  1.  Roll call

Following GP members were present:
Bill Jouris
Fiammetta  Caccavale
Hazzem Hazeh
Jean Paul
Mats Dufberg
Meikal Mumin
Mirjana Tasić
Ousmane Tessa
Sarmad Hussain

  1.  Finalization of Principles for inclusion an exclusion of code points for Latin script

Principles were discussed and finalized, Meikal must make some changes as agreed by group

  2.  Finalization of Instructions for attesting Latin letters in MSR2 using available sources, starting from language alphabets side

Mats thinks that present version of Repertoire spread sheet should be changed in the way that every reference for a specific code point should be written in separate row. The row with specific code point should be duplicated, and then new information on reference should be updated, and initials of the person who created new reference should be added in the new column.

Mats volunteered to change the present sheet to accommodate all the changes.

  1.  How to proceed with languages processing for creating repertoire

When Mats finishes the new Version of the Repertoire sheet, Repertoire group will proceed with language processing.