[Latingp] REMAINDER: Let's start processing Latin languages

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Thu Jul 27 14:07:05 UTC 2017

Dear Repertoire group members,

As we agreed during our conference call from 25th of July, 2017, I am sending this remainder.

The processing of Latin languages should be started looking at the instructions in the document

How-to-attest-letters-in-Latin-languages.docx<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kwuUGgScE8astSs14jPTC3OiZZIIoPaxP_bV9MiPxdQ/edit?usp=sharing>

I have adjusted this document as we agreed during our previous calls.

I have redone the references for few code point as an example how the references should be added in Latin GP Code Points<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sj2moWEw4YFLFTcvsiRpjsQRyLZJ7SCnlF78OSYQg04/edit?usp=sharing>.

Lines with reference for a specific code point should look like those lines as for   “LATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH ACUTE” on the top of our table Latin GP Code Points<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sj2moWEw4YFLFTcvsiRpjsQRyLZJ7SCnlF78OSYQg04/edit?usp=sharing>.

I have tested all links in the document How-to-attest-letters-in-Latin-languages.docx<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kwuUGgScE8astSs14jPTC3OiZZIIoPaxP_bV9MiPxdQ/edit?usp=sharing>. Sometimes the link to the decodeunicode<http://www.decodeunicode.org/en>. does not work but it seems that the problem is temporary.

If there is any misunderstanding of Instructions<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kwuUGgScE8astSs14jPTC3OiZZIIoPaxP_bV9MiPxdQ/edit?usp=sharing> or if any problems appear during language processing, please feel free to ask for a help.

Regards Mirjana