[Latingp] Minutes from the call on May 30, 2017

Textual Solutions textualsolutions at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 10:52:33 UTC 2017

Mirjana, thanks, I'd sent apologies to Sarmad just before the meeting,
sorry for not being able to attend on 30th..

*Ahmet Bakhat Massod commented the Repertoire Group meeting:*

*“Repertoire group should convene its meetings to identify code points and
a presentation be prepared for discussion during Face to Face meetin*g”

Does Ahmad want to present on how to build a repertoire from zero? As I
understand he's one of the 4 members with this experience.

egards

NP