[Latingp] Proposed agenda for F2F meeting in Istanbul

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Wed Jun 7 17:38:06 UTC 2017

Dear GP members,

Please, have a look at my proposal for Agenda for F2F meeting in Istanbul.

I had some dilemma how to proceed with it, shall I ask members to volunteer for chairing specific topics, or shall I propose chairing persons. I have chosen the second approach, and I have proposed chairing persons. I have not consulted any member in advance.

If anyone is not comfortable with my proposal, please send me a message, I shall look for replacement.

If there is any topic of interest which is not covered, please give me a note, I will add it to Agenda.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1myKxtzvvdgdK3Va4SvB5TjVG3rL6nJJRgp1AaJf2e58/edit#gid=0

Regards Mirjana