[Latingp] Instructions for processing languages before our F2F meeting

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Sat Jun 10 12:47:12 UTC 2017

Dear GP Repertoire group members

Please find in the attachment instructions how to proceed with language processing. These instructions are the initial one.

It took me more time than I expected. I hope you will all find the time to process at least 3 – 5 languages.

If anything appears during processing, and it is not explained in the instructions, please write a note in free form somewhere, and take these notes with you. We shall discuss these issues during our F2F meeting.

If some instructions are not clear, please do not hesitate to rise the problem.

We shall correct the instructions as our work progress.

Best regards Mirjana