[Latingp] taxi from the airport

Michael Bauland Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
Tue Jun 13 12:55:29 UTC 2017

Hi all,

as discussed on the phone call, we could maybe share a taxi from the
airport to the hotel. My plane arrives on Wednesday at 18:50 at Ataturk
airport.
Is anybody interested in sharing a taxi with me?

Cheers,

Michael

     |       |
     | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                    Technologiepark
                                 Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                 44227 Dortmund
                                 Germany

     Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                 Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
     Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
     Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                 Register Court: