[Latingp] taxi from the aiport

Michael Bauland Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
Mon Jun 19 07:12:27 UTC 2017

Hi all,

so far I have seen the following responses.

12:00 Mirjana
15:30 Fiammetta
16:50 Mats
17:15 Bill
17:35 Hazem
18:50 Michael

It seems that Mirjana is on her own arriving far too early. ;-)
Then Fiammetta could decide whether she would like to wait for the
others or take taxi on her own, too.
Mats, Bill, and Hazem are quite close to each other and could share a taxi.
I on the other hand seem to arrive too late and would have to go by
myself, too (unless someone likes spending time at the airport).

See you all soon,

Michael

     |       |
     | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                    Technologiepark
                                 Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                 44227 Dortmund
                                 Germany

     Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                 Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
     Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
     Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                 Register Court: