[Latingp] Please read the specific part of the Proposal, answer needed by Sunday, March the 5th

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Thu Mar 2 16:51:20 UTC 2017

Dear GP members,

During our last call we did not have enough time to discuss following text. It is necessary to have some consensus on it. This paragraph is in section 2.3 and it is colored in yellow.

“Those individuals listed without short CVs and currently marked as observers have at some point expressed their willingness to support the work of the panel, but have not reacted to further communiques during the process leading to the seating of the proposed panel and the submission of the present proposal. In the interest of openness and because of the panel’s wide remit, the members of the suggested panel have decided not to remove those individuals for the moment, and the panel expressly remains open to new members or observers becoming full members throughout its work.”

If anyone has some discomfort with the statement exposed in this paragraph, please say it, otherwise it will be included as is in the Proposal.

Please give your feedback until  Sunday, March  the 5th.

Meikal, Mats and me, we are very close to finish the Proposal.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eSk8rIwR4Kev9v0SJrllawVt_GWYBHVU-YB6Kkw36iA/edit#

Please have a look, and comment it.

Regards Mirjana