[Latingp] Notes from the F2F meeting, March 14th, Copenhagen

Textual Solutions textualsolutions at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 08:26:09 UTC 2017

Mirjana, I have two email addresses, npkurtboke at gmail.com and this one. My
full Turkish name, which ia Nebiye Petek Kurtböke (and a she) is very
difficult to remember and to pronounce correctly even for Turks, let alone
for foreigners! Many people outside Turkey think it's not a female name and
call me Peter! Anyway, you could use either email addresses or just the
abbreviation of my name NPK. Thanks