[Latingp] Latin GP proposal submission to IP - version May 2017

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Wed May 3 09:11:05 UTC 2017

Dear Sarmad,

Please find enclosed improved version of Latin Generation Panel Proposal, with Apendix A in a separate word document.’
We have done our best to encompass all IP suggestions.
I am sending again Apendix A, although we have not changed anything in it.
Please forward our Proposal to IP for comments and further suggestions.

Best regards Mirjana