[Latingp] repertoire group for Latin gp - doodle poll

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Sun May 21 18:49:17 UTC 2017

Dear All

For those who have not responded for the repertoire group, this is a gentle reminder to do is soon for this week’s meeting.  Based on the responses so far, the current options are 5pm UTC on Mondays or Tuesdays.  I will schedule the call for Tuesdays, unless we get more responses for Mondays (till noon UTC tomorrow).

Regards,
Sarmad