[Latingp] FW: Minutes - Phone call on May the 16, 2017.

Textual Solutions textualsolutions at gmail.com
Mon May 22 14:42:14 UTC 2017

Thanks Mirjana, from Sarmad's communication, Meijkal, Ahmad, Hezzem and
Matts have experience in building repertoires from zero. That's good news
as I'm only at the elementary stage. My present focus is to avoid
terminological confusion and to make sure we're all speaking the same
'language'! I hope you don't mind if I'm asking too many questions at the
start. Talk to you tomorrow. Thanks. NP