[Latingp] Preliminary list of Languages using Latin script with EGIDS=1-4

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Tue May 23 19:13:08 UTC 2017

Dear GP members

Here we have two links:

1.       Preliminary list of Languages using Latin script sorted by EGIDS (only 1-4) and then by ISO 639-3

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YBb7wsy_hjBex6JXSIeJNOeK1KMIjU70pQRqLFR331s/edit?usp=sharing

I have granted access to this table for all GP members

2.       Procedure which has been used in measuring the time necessary for processing all letters for one language

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NRYCtrgYqcK1USIE4AQ-oc5ypWGGq9Th6i9sHCAEF2Y/edit?usp=sharing

This is the information for people who are new to the group, so they can see how we processed languages in one of the previous steps.

Regards Mirjana