[Latingp] 01-LanguageAZ-EGIDS-1-4 - Invitation to edit - comment from Bakiau

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Wed May 24 08:47:50 UTC 2017

Dear Bakiau,

Thank you very much for your comment. Which row in the table should be changed. The table is produced using data from following sites:

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/langalph.htm
                https://www.ethnologue.com/browse/names

Mistakes are possible.

Regards Mirjana

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 12:23 AM, Baky Bauro <bakiaubauro at gmail.com<mailto:bakiaubauro at gmail.com>> wrote:
Dear Mirjana

Thanks for your email.

I request to kindly note that Kiribati is different from Solomon Islands, hence grateful if could change Language map to Kiribati instead of Solomon Islands.  For the other parts or components of the Script, I wish we could have time to consider them during f2f meeting please.

Again thanks for the great effort.

Regards
Bakiau