[Latingp] Agenda for face to face meeting - initial template

Textual Solutions textualsolutions at gmail.com
Tue May 30 14:40:02 UTC 2017

Sarmad, good to hear, I didn't know you were at the African summit, I
feared you might have perished in the recent floods in Sri Lanka, then
Mirjana told me you weren't from there! This  template looks good to me but
it's all about variants, what about  repertoire building?

30 May 2017 13:06 tarihinde "Sarmad Hussain" <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>