[Latingp] [Ext] Re: Agenda for face to face meeting - initial template

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Tue May 30 15:50:57 UTC 2017

Dear Nebiye,

I apologize for circulating this the last minute, but have been traveling for past many days, which has caused the lag.

Many of the topics suggested for the Latin GP F2F meeting cover both the repertoire and variants.  Are you proposing to add a more general tutorial on repertoire work or a more specific topic?  Please suggest.

Regards,
Sarmad