[Latingp] IMP: F2F meeting for Latin GP 29-31 Jan. 2018, Brussels

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Wed Nov 8 12:18:45 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Thank you for sharing you feedback on the doodle poll.  Based on the feedback we will plan the Latin GP meeting for three full days in Brussels on the following dates:

Latin GP F2F meeting: 29-31 January (Monday – Wednesday), Brussels

We will start the logistics planning work and share meeting and hotel information as we proceed.

We do have limited funds to support the travel of some of the members of the Latin GP.  If you are interested to apply for this support, please fill the attached form and return back to us by 13 Nov. 2017.  We will work with the GP chair to finalize the list of members we could support based on the requests received.

Regards,
Sarmad