[Latingp] Repertoire group call on 21st of November, 2017
Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Mon Nov 20 15:58:46 UTC 2017
Dear Repertoire Group members,
Jean Paul has processed 30 languaged with EGIDS = 5. We have chosen those languages which are used by more than 1.000.000 speakers.
The link to this table is
After short inspection of processing which has been done by Jean Paul, I can see only 3
cases which needs further investigation.
The table with languages EGIDS 1-4 with which members had problems during processing is not cleaned yet. We should focus on it, to try to finish it soon.
Mats will chair this meeting.
Repertoire Group - Agenda for the conference call on 21st of November, 2017
1. Roll call
2. Discussion about 3 cases found by Jean Paul in the table
1. Discussion about uresolved problems found during processing of Latin languages EGIDS=1-4 in table
1. Preparation of the report for Integration Panel on new letters, found during processing of languages, which should be added to MSR3
1. Next meetings:
· Final report Drafting working group 28.November, time to be proposed after doodle pool
· Generation Panel meeting 12. December 12:00 UTC or changed time after doodle poll
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Latingp