[Latingp] Correction of date: LATIN GP - Agenda for the conference call on 3rd of October, 2017

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Mon Oct 2 13:46:32 UTC 2017

Dear GP members,

I am sorry for confusion about date of our conference call, I made a mistake looking at the calendar. Our call  is planned for Tuesday, the 3rd of October, 2017.
Sarmad has sent the remainder  with correct date.

Please find enclosed the proposal for tomorrow conference call of Latin Generation Panel

Regards Mirjana

LATIN GP - Agenda for the conference call on 3rd of October, 2017

  1.  Roll call
  2.  Preparation for next F2F meeting of Latin GP
     *   Date ?
     *   Place – Istanbul?
  3.  Preparation for ICANN 60

  *   Discussion on presentation prepared by Mirjana
  *   Discussion on presentation prepared by Denis
  *   Discussion on presentation prepared by Mats

  1.  AOB

Proposition for dedicated session for Latin Generation Panel: Tue, 31 Oct., 15:15-16:45

  1.  Introduction to Latin GP (Mirjana) – 5 minutes (this part could be similar to the other presentation)
     *   Geographic and Linguistic spread
     *   Scope of work
     *   Members
     *   Challenges with scope and membership and solutions
  2.  Current Status

     *   Overview of plan and progress so far (Mirjana) – 5 minutes
                                                    i.     Strategy for work and organization into WGs
                                                   ii.     Work accomplished
                                                  iii.     Public comment announcement by Latin GP

     *   Repertoire Analysis (Mats/Rep WG) – 15 minutes
                                                    i.     Overview of Principles
                                                   ii.     Overview of future Process
                                                  iii.     Challenges with the work (principles and process)

           *   Feedback from Public Comment
     *   Variants Analysis (Dennis/Var WG) – 15 minutes
                                                    i.     Overview of Principles
                                                   ii.     Overview of Process
                                                  iii.     Challenges with the work (principles and process)

           *   Feedback from Public Comment
  1.  Next Steps (Mirjana) – 5 minutes

     *   Future plans
                                                    i.     Next milestones (with interim Public comments)
                                                   ii.     Tentative completion date

  1.  Q/A