[Latingp] F2F meeting dates for Latin GP

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Thu Oct 12 07:11:47 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Thank you for those who have responded to the poll.  A gentle reminder to those who have not yet responded.

We will keep monitoring the recent visa issue between Turkey and the US and may have to review the location of the meeting in case it is not resolved in next few weeks.  However, we will try to keep the same dates as we finalize in this poll.

Regards,
Sarmad