[Latingp] I have posted our call for comment to the following

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Mon Sep 18 08:48:04 UTC 2017

Dear All,

I have forwarded it to:

  1.  Integration Panel
  2.  ICANN LGR list (goes to all the active generation panels)
  3.  ICANN variant issues project (VIP) list – has community members interested in IDNs signed on this list since the start of the project – this is a relatively large list of individual members – feel free to sign up at vip at icann.org<mailto:vip at icann.org>

Regards,
Sarmad