[Latingp] cross-script analysis worksheet mockup

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Fri Apr 13 15:30:16 UTC 2018

All,

This is a preliminary mockup of a worksheet to capture cross-script variant candidates. The worksheet incorporates the elements we discussed in Brussels, with a caveat. I added a new Score value of 5 to denote N/A (not applicable). This is to be used when there is no single Latin candidate to compare against the target script.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EEDl7WruMcTxZkLJWa05PRGhw4Nc46yr-W2GkHdUxgk/edit?usp=sharing

I thought of different layouts but decided on this format to optimize for side-to-side comparison.

Let me know your feedback in order to finalize the worksheet template. The next step is to populate the worksheets with the repertoire of the target scripts (i.e. Cyrillic, Greek and Armenian)

Thanks,
Dennis