[Latingp] Draft variants principles document - Dotless I

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Thu Apr 19 13:06:19 UTC 2018

Hi Michael,

Glad you are back.

My remarks were made in the context of the I and dotless I, both of which are Latin. For within script, only exact match cases will be considered (or alternate-use cases). For cross-script, the IP advised that slight font differences may be enough to consider two cross-script code point homoglyphs. This is because font design is more consistent within a script than across other scripts.

-Dennis