[Latingp] Variant cross-script analysis worksheets

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Fri Apr 27 18:09:15 UTC 2018

Thanks Bill. I didn’t want to assume you all will be available.

Others? Going once, going twice....

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2018, at 2:07 PM, Bill Jouris <bill.jouris at insidethestack.com<mailto:bill.jouris at insidethestack.com>> wrote:

I missed that you were looking for volunteers including those of us already on the Variants group.  Sorry

Of course I will be glad to help

Bill

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 11:03 AM, Tan Tanaka, Dennis via Latingp