[Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on May, the 3rd, 2018, 16:00UTC

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Mon Apr 30 14:02:33 UTC 2018

Dear GP members.

Please find enclosed the proposal of Agenda for our next telephone conference.

Please, give a look to the documents pointed by links in the proposed Agenda. We should try to finalize first draft of the report.

Regards Mirjana

AGENDA for the GP call on May, the 3rd, 2018, 16:00UTC

  1.  Roll call
  2.  Discussion about  tables with code points excluded from Repertoire

·         ALL-CodePointsNotIncluded
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1REbgfWyaAB9XeYn-MfwNZ4dXpc0OCgnYS7Mzs6J7uVE

  *   CodePointsNotIncluded-OutsideMSR
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lEvneyV9ZzkAE42FvNIHswatnndTDsIWPtYtsM4kxic

·         CodePointsNotIncluded-FoundInMSR2
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oU2E-Jtq5-HF-V_idDjE2bbthFGg9afznp67zm4D6ps/edit?usp=sharing

  1.  Discussion on further development of Final report

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dy1zxy2vH6c-xaBMt4nqw4hfUuMN6wNAwDNPDxpEndk/edit?usp=sharing

  1.  AOB