[Latingp] Latin GP Face to Face meeting January 2019

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Mon Dec 3 05:00:04 UTC 2018

Dear All,

We are proceeding to start planning for the Latin GP face to face meeting in Brussels in the week of 28 January 2019. The exact meeting dates will be confirmed soon. Kindly mark these dates in our calendar.
We also have limited travel support for Latin GP members to attend this meeting.  If you are interested to apply for this support, kindly email to IDNProgram at icann.org<mailto:IDNProgram at icann.org>  by Wednesday 5 December 2018.  In case we get more requests than we can support, we will consult with the Latin GP chair and finalize the travel support, based on active participation in the Latin GP work.
Regards,
Pitinan