[Latingp] Next steps

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Mon Dec 3 18:02:15 UTC 2018

All,

This is to put in writing what we discussed during our last minutes this past week. The to-do items to finalize the next version of the proposal:

  1.  Incorporate responses from action items from Brussels document to main proposal document.
  2.  Do analysis of HTML underlining (e.g. diacritics below)
  3.  Do analysis of IDNA2003 compatibility issues per MSR-4
  4.  Finish review of Brussels homework
  5.  Expand “base character” analysis (Meikal to provide more detail)

Please review, augment, amend as necessary.

-Dennis