[Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on December the 6th, 2018, 16:00UTC

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Wed Dec 5 18:46:47 UTC 2018

Dear All,

May I also request to add an agenda item to finalize the dates for the face to
face meeting.

Current suggestion is the week of Feb. 4.  Alternate option would be the week
of Feb. 24.

Regards,
Sarmad

Please find enclosed the Agenda proposal for our next telephone conference.

Pitinan has sent the remainder.

Regards Mirjana

AGENDA for the GP call on December the 6th, 2018, 16:00UTC

1.	Roll call

2.      Variant analysis - further steps and timeline

*         Homework from Brussels

3.      Next meeting December the 13th 2018 16:00

4.	AOB