[Latingp] AGENDA for the GP call on December the 20th, 2018, 16:00UTC

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Mon Dec 17 16:32:25 UTC 2018

Dear GP members.

I have asked Denis to chair our next call, because I have one important appointment to attend the same time when we shall have our next call.

Denis agreed, thanks Denis very much!

Please find enclosed the Agenda proposal for our next telephone conference.
Pitinan will send the remainder on time.

I also want to wish you all Happy and Fruitful New Year.

We shall hear again on January the 10th, 2019

All the best Mirjana

AGENDA for the GP call on December the 20th, 2018, 16:00UTC

  1.  Roll call
  2.  Variant analysis
3.      Next meeting January the 10th 2019, 16:00

  1.  AOB