[Latingp] Decision on new time for our conference call

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Mon Feb 5 13:38:40 UTC 2018

Sounds good to me

Thanks,
Dennis

From: Latingp <latingp-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Mirjana Tasić <Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs>
Date: Friday, February 2, 2018 at 3:10 AM
To: Latin GP <latingp at icann.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Latingp] Decision on new time for our conference call

Dear GP members,

We have to decide again for the new time of our conference call. The present time is not good for Michael, he was on holiday last time we had doodle poll.

We have not discussed this issue during our F2F meeting, I forgot, blame on me.

Could we propose for doodle poll Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, timeframe from 15:00 UTC till 18:00UTC.

If I understood correctly, 15:00 UTC is 07:00 for Bill, and 18:00UTC is 23:00 for Sarmad. Please correct me if I am wrong. If there are some other suggestions fell free to share.

I want your response till Monday 5th of February, after that I shall ask Pitinan to issue new doodle poll.

Regards Mirjana