[Latingp] Final repertoire table done by Hazem Hezzah, updated by Mirjana

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Thu Feb 15 15:20:22 UTC 2018

Dear GP members,

Please find the link to google document with almost final Repertoire table. Hazem has done all of it, I have updated with  additional information which were not in the original table. My updates are marked yellow in at least one cell of the row.

Everybody with a link can comment it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Usd8zv_5TJ-cJaNZ2Iprf-uVIRVan8wZZlkqFGvPBq8/edit?usp=sharing

Regards Mirjana