[Latingp] Cross-script variant analysis for Armenian and Greek

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Fri Jan 5 21:28:05 UTC 2018

I have created the two worksheets to record our analysis of cross-script variants Latin/Armenian and Latin/Greek. You will find the corresponding MS Excel files in the following links:

                Latin/Armenian: https://www.dropbox.com/s/732bmxoy5b7qg6n/Variant%20Analysis%20-%20Latin%20Armenian%20%285%20Jan%202018%29.xlsx?dl=0
                Latin/Greek: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zempt9oexpnmvd4/Variant%20Analysis%20-%20Latin%20Greek%20%285%20Jan%202018%29.xlsx?dl=0

In the worksheet you (Bill, Mats and Michael) will see your assignments for first and second inspections. It’s very important that you create a copy of the file for your first pass. I recommend you add the following text “First Inspection” followed by your initials to the file name, so that the second inspector can use this same file when needed. The second inspector will then save a new copy of the document with “Second Inspection” plus initials. Once all of us finish the inspection work, I will consolidate all of the changes to one single document. One for Armenian and one for Greek, of course.

If possible please try to complete the first inspection by the 19th so second inspectors can complete the subsequent work before Brussels.

Thank you,
-Dennis